Here at CIMT, we spend most of our time with children, working on improving handwriting, fine motor skills, and gross motor skills.
Here are our top 5 activities that work on hand strength, concentration, visual motor integration and pre-handwriting skills with an Autumnal theme!
- Get working on that pincer grip with a gorgeous autumnal bead tree.
- Practice a combination of fine motor skills and visual perception and visual motor integration with this bonfire night fine motor activity.
- Work on those scissor skills with this cute pumpkin by www.nurturestore.co.uk
- Work on hand strength with this spooky yarn wrapped mummy.
- Using cotton buds to dot beautiful leaves, this activity works on pincer grasp and accuracy. By www.articulategallery.co.uk